Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Democratic Party is full of meanies.

In a conversation with two Democratic allies, she (Senator Clinton) compared the situation to the “big boys” trying to bully a woman, according to interviews with them.

Vote for Hillary Clinton, she's the poor little kid on the playground that got bullied out of the cool dodgeball at recess.

I've talked about my desire for the Democratic Primaries to end very quickly, and frankly I didn't use to care who was the eventual winner. Of course, I was rooting for Obama, but I realized that either candidate was electable and would beat McCain in the general election.

However, now that I have seen the tactics of Billary brought to light over the past few months, I can't see myself voting for her. The divisiveness, the Rove-style politics, and the playing of the race and victim cards have disenfranchised me from the junior senator from New York and her husband.

Does anyone else notice that when individuals and the media attack Senator Clinton, she always plays the victim card and cries foul. Anyone who disagrees with her must be a sexist pig or be one of the "bullies" trying to get her out of the race.

I have no problem with you staying in the race Mrs. Clinton, but please keep it clean. For the good of the democratic party keep it clean. You do remember the Democratic party don't you Senator Clinton? You know, that one entity that has bestowed upon you and your husband all the blessings you have? The group that supported you and your husband through the difficult times of Whitewater and the Lewinsky debacle. The people who continue to support you even though there is only a slim chance of you wrestling (yes wrestling) the nomination from Senator Obama. Keep it clean for those people and the American electorate as a whole. We deserve more from our politicians than the kitchen sink.

No comments: