Thursday, March 6, 2008

Yes We Can

Welcome everyone to my first attempt at a blog, Loose Gravel. The name comes from an amazing song by Willy Porter that I was randomly listening to as I set the layout up for this thing.

I intend on posting everything from hilarious videos on YouTube to my political thoughts to anything else that may pop into my mind at random times throughout the day.

The comments function is definitely turned on and I welcome any comments you might have about a post, even if that includes showing me what's up and tearing me down.

To start things off I wanted to make sure you had seen this amazing video supporting Barack Obama for President. First thing you'll learn about me is I support my boy B-Rock. I'll try and keep an open mind, but, like everyone else on this planet, I can be biased from time to time. Please keep me honest and as unbiased as possible with the comment section.

No comments: